It is possible to use SSD with the CallerToolBox (including SSD Teaching Order).
For this purpose I created a database that contains the sequences from the Callerlab SSD document and also about 2000 sequences that meet the requirements of SSD.
Here are the steps to use it:
- Install the latest version as described in the videos
- Download the additional database using the function “Update/Upgrade CallerToolBox”
- Use the functin “Change database” to change to the SSD database. You have to change the database for the CallerToolBox AND the database for the SDLanguage. Both should be in the “DATA” subdirectory of your installation
- Stop and restart the CallerToolBox
- Use the function “Filter” to find out whether everything went right. It should look like:
On the right hand side the only level should be “SSD” and the teaching order (right hand side drop down box) should only show the SSD teaching order.
In the tipmaker you will find 12 tips – all modules per week in one tip (from the Callerlab SSD document)