Now the new version 6.0 is available and can be loaded here.
Most significant change: a new tool – the Square Dance Music Organizer (SDMO). You will find various information about it on this website.
For users of versions 5.5 and 5.6
You should NOT download anything here. Use the functions “update/upgrade CallerToolBox” (middle row,bottom). The new version will then overwrite the existing program files and make the necessary changes. An additional runtime version may be installed too. Wait until it has finished before using the program.
This approach will keep all your data intact. No new databases will be copied or overwritten.
For NEW Users
Load the following program and install it. Everything should work then.Download
For users of older versions (before 5.5)
Unfortunately you have to re-install the program completely. In future this will no longer be necessary. Please follow these steps:
- Make a backup of all .db files (should be 3: CallerToolBox.db, SDLanguage.db and KaraokeCaller.db).
- De-install the existing program using the Control Center. If there is no entry please delete the existing directory with the program files completely (You have done Step 1? Haven’t you?)
- Install the new version (download see above button)
- Restore your .db files (Step 1) to (normally C:\CallerToolBox\DATA). You have to overwrite existing files (or you may rename the existing files for later use).
- Now the new version is installed and you have your data back. If you prefer to start with a fresh version using my data – just skip step 4.
- In future there is a menu-item to automatically install new versions and maintain your data.