A new version of the CallerToolBox is published.
The essential changes/additions are:
- Now it is possible to change the database used. This means you may have different databases for different purposes. As example there is a database for the SSD program. For each Choreo-database there is a corresponding SDLanguage database. This database has the corresponding teaching order. This means you may define your own teaching order. For the SSD program there is also a matching teaching order.
- It is possible to update the program to its latest version. From version 5.5 there is a menu-item which allows to update the program. This means you no longer have to de-install and install a new version. After the update you can continue to work with your previous data. The function allows to
- load the latest program version
- load additonal databases:
- Database with Basic and Mainstream only (I will only add sequences to this version)
- Database with Plus only
- Database with A1 only
- Database with SSD program
- Sequences for PLus and A1 to load into other databases
- Database with A2 teaching order included (no Choreo)
- There are some interesting freeware programs that may be installed automatically:
- Kompozer – a HTML editor
- AIMP and Auto-Lyrics – Successor of Winamp – a very good music player
- Audacity – modify music files
- A installer and updater for SQVIEW. This makes it easier to install the latest SQVIEW version while keeping the existing data/Options.
- The database functions have been extended. Now it is possible:
- To select Choreo-data and delete them (eg. all A1 sequences)
- To change selected Choreo-data (eg change difficulty “Easy” to “Beginner”)
- To change selected Choreo-text (eg. change alll occurences of “Flutter Wheel” to “Flutterwheel”)
All these changes make the CallerToolBox more flexible and each Caller may change the installation according his/her own intentions.